Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Gulf Oil Problem

The more one reads about this situation, the worse it sounds: http://www.f2bb.com/bbs/show_topic/250512

What's a person to do? Where I live, you see no signs of a problem.



This morning, while thinking about it all and praying, I also read Psalm 23 which brought me comfort. Everyone should memorize this:

[[A Psalm of David.]] The LORD [is] my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou [art] with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment